In early Nov, I received my labels and went ahead to wrap Z’s books. We had purchased the books partially on 26 Oct and the balance by 6 Nov.
We had ready plastic covers for most and had to wrap a few manually due to their odd sizes.
Part of the stash (and loving the 50pc for $2.90 labels from Qoo10 very much)
It took us an hour to settle all book-related items and pack the necessary items for the first 3 days of school. I also sharpened the pencils, checked on the stationery and ensured everything was in working order.
All we had left to do were:
1. Iron cloth labels on uniforms, socks & tie (done)
4. Buy new hangers for uniforms – 3 for $2 from Daiso (done)
5. Iron the uniforms (done)
6. Complete the P1 activity book
7. Play dates with classmates-to-be (done)
8. Complete the ice cream stick
9. Buy the daily pill box and use as allowance dispenser (done)
10. Add in a box of colour pencils (done)